Monday, November 06, 2006

4 Day Weekend! KNITTING!!



Ahh..yes , Australia truly is the Land of the Long weekend. We have a 4 day weekend!! Which is beaut. It's nice not rushing anywhere. I've done a spot of knitting...
A couple of iPod cozie's. My son found them on a Blog somewhere...but the pattern used a wool unavailable here in Australia. I had to improvise. They came up ok. I am still working on the Splice Tank out of YARN magazine. It is very fine cotton/lycra yarn, and taking a while. I have my copy of Big Girls Knits. I can't wait to try a pattern from it.

We are painting the outside of our house!! Very exciting!! Then, we get a new garden to match it!! It's being transformed into a lovely stone colour, with deep henna trim. Which means I will be able to have some lovely red roses in the garden. I think roses are pretty much dog proof, too.

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!