Monday, December 11, 2006

Living with bushfire this week...



Very scary stuff. Still a waiting game here to see which way the bushfires go. The air is thick with smoke, we are staying inside!! Here's some pics taken last night at 7pm.











So, with all this spare time I have on my hands, I've been crafting and cooking.
I found the best Madiera cake recipe, from Nigella Lawons "How to be a Domestic Goddess" book. I iced it and decorated it.


Also been baking rustic bread loaves. Yum.








We also made 25 felt Christmas decorations for Bon's classmates. And finally got my hands on a Cotton Time magazine..ohhh..how fabulous are they?!!


No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!