Saturday, January 27, 2007

HALTER TOP THIS WEEKEND

I spent $20 on fabric at SL last week, on fabric from the SALE table. I came home with 6 metres of red voile, 3 metres of heavy drill in a pink camy print, and 3 metres of chocolate brown very fine wool/poly knit. This weekend I would like to get a halter top made for myself from the red voile. I'll post the link to the tutorial here when I find it. It was a Craftster one. Oh! I also got 1.5 metres of this funky tan paisley jersey from the opshop for 50c. Pics coming.

The girls and I have been doing some felting using some roving I have. We have only made ropes and dreadys so far, but hope to progress to little people and beads this weekend!
First go at felting

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!