Wednesday, October 03, 2007

MAGAZINES!



Here's what I am flicking through this month...

The new INTERWEAVE knits Fall 2007
Interweave Knits Magazine
This issue has some truly lovely projects, that makes me wish I knitted much better than I do ( and quicker too!) In particular, I love the jacket on the front cover!

THREADS Nov 2007 Threads Magazine
Ohh..some very useful info in here for a Crafty Mama. How to copy your fave pants without pulling them apart! A great article on custom fit surplice top. Some good info on wardrobe planning ( boy do I need that!).


Sew Stylish Fall 2007 Sew Stylish
This has some great info! How to make a pattern larger/smaller, how to create a basic skirt pattern from duct tape( you know how much I love duct tape!). Designer secrets, 12 industry tips, info on fabrics...it truly is a great issue. Get it!



Sew Stylish GIFTS to Make
Now..this is nice, yes, very nice. Some groovy super quick gift ideas in here to make up. I think my fave is the tiny felt pin cushions.

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!