Monday, September 13, 2010

FARBENMIX Amelie


This was my project last Wed, finally got it hemmed yesterday!! It is one of my most fave patterns..Farbenmix AMELIE ( from the Cm shop..of course!).

AMELIE is a tunic style tee. Although Miss B has been known to use them as dresses! It is currently only available in German, but I hear an English translation is in the wings. Anyways..it is a very simple 2 piece pattern...easy peasy. Either bind the neckline and sleeves or apply a band.

I made this one from the summer weight cotton knit..it was in the shop a few years back, remember? Lovely light weight. I then dyed it in Dharmas Raspberry. Hmm..I think the title Beetroot is more appropriate!! Just bucket dyed, and scrunched a bit. I really, really like this..but Miss B is not sold on the colour.



No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!