Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crafty Mamas Iron On's ROCK!

Have you seen our range of velour and vinyl iron on's?? 

The most fantastic and groovy designs to add that finishing touch to your sewing projects- or even to a purchased garment.






 All designed to match in with  our range of Farbenmix ribbons!

And you can find our very own Crafty Mamas iron on's HERE! 



I try and add new design each week, time permitting! I make velour iron on's, which are soft and velvety- and vinyl irons. The vinyl are very clever- once applied, they feel almost like they have been  painted on.
The vinyl  material is completely eco-friendly (free of PVC and heavy metals) which is ideal to use for children's clothing.

Iron on's are quickly and easily applied with your iron, a sheet of baking paper and a hard surface. They wear very well, but keep them away from the clothes dryer to keep them looking fantastic.

I have to admit, I ADORE making these! I will also take some custom requests if I have time.










No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!