Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hysterical Christmas Crafting!

This year I am so very organised with the purchased gifts..all wrapped and under the tree, but so far behind on the handmade ones! Why oh why, did I not start these during the year??? Here's a few Softie ideas I LOVE...

Bullseye! From Running with Scissors.



Squirrelly from Studio Tantrum


One Eyed Monster by Fiskars

Rocketman by The Long Thread


And a Despicable Me Minion!


Happy Crafting! I'm heading back to the machine!

~Lisa ~


2 comments:

Amy said...

This has got to be my favourite online softie pattern that I'm DYING to make: http://www.drawpilgrim.com/2011/10/star-wars-softie-pattern-cuddly-chewbacca/

Crafty Mama said...

Amy that is awesome! I was reading about that blogger this week..can't remember what in!

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!