Sunday, January 01, 2012

A Little Sunday Lemony Inspiration!

Our lemon tree is loaded, and I mean LOADED. I gave it a very quick pick this morning and ended up with a washing basket full- barely touched the surface. It has extended over the chook house now so at least offers the old girls a bit of relief from the heat of the day. But I really need to get up the very top and pick from there....trouble is, I am also notoriously clumsy- so better wait til I get some help with a ladder!

So if you are swimming in lemons as we are... 

(phew, hard work, these lemons!
I do have a juicer attachment on the Kitchen Aid, but look at that little face?!
She's having a ball!)

..here's a few of our FAVE lemony recipes!

Lemonade 2 Ways.



Living on a Dime's Homemade Lemonade Recipe

Desserts we love




 All recipes Lemon Bars



Exclusively Foods Lemon Tart



Western Star's Lemon Butter




Whew- that should make a dent in them lemons!






1 comment:

Melissa @ twolittleredbobbins said...

Oh yum, I love all things lemony :)

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!