Thursday, May 10, 2012

Limited Edition Butterfly Mama Skirt

I have a new design available in the  Crafty Mamas store, but for a limited time...

The Butterfly Mama Skirt!

I love making these. They are so flattering on and I challenge anyone to be less than joyful when swanning about in my Butterfly Mama skirt.

It comes with options too! I can make it suitable for before and after bub wear...and also in plus sizes and in a solid colour if Rainbow Spirals are not your bag. 

The best thing about my skirts- I custom make them for you. 

You can read more and order your Limited Edition Butterfly Mama skirt here.

~Lisa~

No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!