Sunday, October 07, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 7: Thinking about FUNKY pants

Have you tried the Crafty Mamas "FUNKY pants"  pattern? A very groovy kids pant/capri,/shorts pattern.
My kids love it, and all other kids seem to too!  Grab an instant pdf here....





I love it in velour knit, stripes, tie dye, plains, patchwork.....it lends itself to some fabulous combos and piecing projects! Suze from NZ made an awesome Rainbow pair here....

Suz
I have a  Rainbow pair on the cutting table for Lil, so thought I'd share a bit of inspiration with you..
Please note; none of these below are Funky Pants, but it gives you some great ideas for piecing etc. But please don't copy, that's not cool.

Dragonmummasenvy  


Etsy seller Hipstarrdesigns
The Hemptent
Melanies Emporium
There...did that add a little colour to your day?

~Lisa ~


4 comments:

Sewing by Shirley said...

Thank goodness for this pattern! It is the only pair of pants my daughter will wear now. Thank you, thank you!

Crafty Mama said...

Shirley Ann, thankyou, I am so glad your daughter loves her Funky Pants :) They are just so comfy. I live in the grown up version, ZEN pants!

Sewing by Shirley said...

I have my ZEN pant pattern. I just need to get some fabric ordered for them! I'm about to cut out my lovely layers top though. :)

Larissa said...

Wow - what fabulously funky pants! They look great.

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!