Friday, October 26, 2012

Book review: Thermo Chef Natura "I've been ThermoStruck" by Kim McCosker

My copy of the Thermo Chef Natura: I've been Thermostruck book arrived this week, and I am pretty excited with it!
No, I don't have a Thermo Chef, but I do have a Thermomix that I thrash to death and a Bellini Kitchen Machine. The recipes in this new book are happily "do-able" for other Thermo kitchen machines.

Why do I love this book? If you have are familiar with any of the 4 Ingredients Cook books ( I think I have them all..surprised?!!) you will know they focus on quick, easy to prepare, family friendly meals. And  Thermo Chef Natura  Thermostruck is no different. The author Kim McCosker has created fabulous recipes that work so well with the Thermo style of cooking and preparation. If your focus is on healthy foods you can prepare quicker- this book is for you!







“I’ve been Thermostruck” has over 125 recipes ranging from the creamiest of porridges, risottos and ice creams. Breads and doughs, soups and sauces, desserts – interestingly including a sub-chapter called ‘Amazing Icings’ (and that they are!) - and introducing a chapter for the ThermoBambino."
( from  http://www.4ingredients.com.au/shop/thermostuck-complete-thermo-cookbook)





Some recipes I can't wait to take for a spin? Lady Coconut, Choc-Toffee Truffles, Energy Bars, Sesame and Honey bars, Yummy Chickpea and Lime salad, Lamb with date and Pistachio Salsa, Whole orange cake ( that'll be a winner for the cricket team tomorrow!) .

It really is a great little book and focuses on using ingredients that most of us probably already have kicking around ( all right, I have a pretty intense pantry but truly, it's a ripper book).

You can find  yummy sample recipes and interact with the author here on their FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/4ingredientspage  (tell them Crafty Mamas sent you!)

This is not a paid sponsor post, so my opinion is my own ;)

Happy Cooking and Crafting

~Lisa~




No comments:

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!