Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oh my goodness, awards????

The lovely Suzie from No Moa ( a fellow Crafty Mama and fabbo pattern tester!) has kindly nominated my blog for some awards! Thankyou sweet Suzie!

Following along with the instructions that comes with receiving such lovely awards...I now need to tell you 7 things about about myself....( hmm.....what to tell?)

1.  I live in a large country town, I think we are a city now, in Victoria, Australia-  and I absolutely detest having to visit Melbourne- much to the chagrin of my children. If I really must, I crochet along the the way to distract me.

2. I am a very good cook, but am also very messy and my step mum once proclaimed she has never seen anyone use as many bowls/pans as much as me in one session.

3.  I have 4 beautiful children, from 9-22 years. Two boys first, then two girls, a very Ottobre Design friendly way to have them!

4. I heavily endorse early morning starts, as long as there is a nan nap involved later in the day.

5. Sweet or salty? Sweet AND salty!

6. Fave way to spend an  evening if not sewing? In my recliner, watching zombies with the kids.

7. I have never travelled outside of Australia, but that all changes in 2014 when we hit the USA for 5 weeks in an RV. Someone better warn those folks!!

Now to pass these awards on to some of my favourite blogs!

My good friends at Farbenmix, their blog is forever a source of inspiration to us all. From sewing tips, to showing new patterns and just full of awesomeness!

Ashley over at Lil Boo Blue is just fantastic, I pretty much have all her patterns and they are used over and over again. She is one super crafty chick!

Another amazingly creative Mama, is my pal Toni from Make it Perfect. Toni produces gorgeous patterns, blog posts and recipes..and is responsible for me buying a Thermomix (thanks Toni!).

And, finally, sweet Nancy from Capable of Flying: Fledge. Nanc is just so talented, and her photography is gorgeous. The designer of Studio Tantrum patterns and co-author of Sewing Clothes Kids Love. Where would we be without Nancy??

Ok, Here’s the instructions for my nominees:
1.  Thank the person who nominated you.
2.  Add The One Lovely Blog Award/The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3.  Share 7 things about yourself.
4.  Pass the award on to 10 nominees (or a few less if you are short on time).
5.  Include this set of rules.
6.  Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog.







1 comment:

Suzie said...

And you so deserve them!
Suzie

About Me

Crafty Mamas SHOP blog. Aussie agent for Farbenmix, Studio Tantrum, Stenzo fabric, Ottobre design. Stocking Hilco fabric, Mamu design and other cool stuff!